Fuck You Too!
This is the common response by those who have had a “Fuck you” expletive thrown in their face.
But we aren’t here to retaliate, maybe you’re in a foul mood and simply need to vent your anger.
Maybe your BF or GF has just done something to make you angry.
Maybe you are just sick of the daily commute to your boring 9-5 job, got stuck in traffic and then hit a pedestrian.
Whatever your reason you need to vent your aggression and anger somehow so I’ll get straight to the point.
Here’s 10 things which may make you feel a little bit better, and take the edge off your anger issues
1) Leave us a comment in the box at the bottom of this webpage and vent your anger and frustration as much as you like. Swear away I don’t care, it might help.
2) Join a website like AdultFriendFinder and find an “adult friend”, I can guarantee this will help you in the short term 😉
3) Build some Lego online
4) See if you can find your face in a mosaic of every facebook user in the world
5) Do nothing for 2 minutes, if you do anything the clock will reset
6) Vent to a random stranger, or let a random stranger vent to you
7) This is a really cool game where you scratch a record and try to complete tasks
8) Create your own cool art
9) Explore this ridiculously strange world
10) Remember snake on the old nokia phones, now you can compete realtime with other players worldwide, it can get very addictive
I hope we have helped you just a little bit, now Fuck Off!